Five rounds golf w/- carts at:
– The National – Old Course
– The National – Moonah Course
– Moonah Links – Legends
– St Andrews Beach
– The Dunes
Five nights accommodation
– On site @ The Dunes
– Daily Breakfast
– Private Coach & Driver x 6 Days
IN: Monday, September 19
OUT: Saturday, September 24
The Dunes, Rye, Mornington Peninsula
MONDAY 19 SEPTEMBER
– Arrive Melbourne Airport, Tullamarine
– Meet Bus & Driver for 90-minute drive to Mornington Peninsula.
– Check-in, bag drop
– Transfer to The National
– Brunch / Warm-up
– Golf at The National, Old Course – 12:30pm tee-time.
– Suggest shower and change of clothes, if taking up dinner suggestion of…
– Dinner suggest: “The Stables” @ St Andrews Beach Brewery
– Driver on hand to ferry types from National to Brewery, or back to base if preferred.
TUESDAY 20 SEPTEMBER
– 06:30 Breakfast
– 07:30 Transfer to The National Golf Club.
– Golf at Moonah Course – 8:30am tee-time
– 13:00 – Suggest Lunch at The National
– 15:00 – Transfer back to The Dunes.
– Dinner Suggestion: The Cups Estate Winery for 7pm.
– Alternate Dinner Suggestion: Menulog pizza / Asian food.
WEDNESDAY 21 SEPTEMBER
– Golf at The Dunes. 08:00 tee-time.
– Suggestion: Post-round refreshment
– Suggestion: Return to base for beers on deck
– Dinner Suggestion: on site at The Dunes
THURSDAY 22 SEPTEMBER
– Transfer to St Andrews Beach.
– Golf at 11:30am
– Dinner Suggestion: The Stables at the Brewery is 500m up the road.
FRIDAY 23 SEPTEMBER
– Golf at Moonah Links – Legends – 10:30am tee-time.
– Beer. Settle bets. Prizes.
– Dinner suggestion: On site at Pebbles Restaurant and Spike Bar.
SATURDAY 24 SEPTEMBER
– 90-minute drive to Melbourne Airport, Tullamarine.
– Beer, Plan next tour.
– Dream of it
– Five rounds Golf w/- Carts
– Five nights Luxury Accommodation w/- Daily Breakfast
– Private coach with driver
– Bookings / Concierge
Does not include:
– Club Hire
(Though both can be arranged.)